Well, as most of you know, Maegan no longer has her long frock of hair. This past weekend she decided to take my scissors and cut the ponytail off the top of her head. And if that wasn't enough she continued to chop underneath her hair. To top it off - she cut a hole in our back screen door to dispose of her hair. After a long scream and many tears later I asked her, "But WHY did you do that?" Her response was... "It was in my eyes!"
Here are some pictures that many of you have requested-trust me I would rather not post. If you want to know what her hair looked like prior to her makeover-look at her birthday slide show (down an few posts).
Here are some pictures that many of you have requested-trust me I would rather not post. If you want to know what her hair looked like prior to her makeover-look at her birthday slide show (down an few posts).
Who Me? Would this innocent face ever do anything to get in trouble or cause her mother a heart attack????
Before going to see Mr. John (Mommy's hairstylist)

After Mr. John thinned out her hair to combat the sprigs!
Mommy's magic at hiding the many many many different layers in the back!
I had to make lots of new hair bows!
No comments:
Post a Comment