Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Is In The Air

Sorry for the random order...but at least I found 2 secs to post some new pics.
Here's Maegan in her bunny dress that Bebe sent to her.

Daddy and his girls....
Maegan putting carrots out for the Easter Bunny (incase he gets hungry she told me)
Morgan at the Eggstravaganza this week. As hard as we tried Mark and I could not get the two of them together for a picture. They were even dressed alike. Someone was always running off or crawling away. It is getting harder to take pictures of them. Neither one wants to look at the camera. I know the new craze is taking random shots -letting the kids be natural. But once in awhile - I'd like to see their faces in the same frame??? Check out Morgan's bottom row of razors. If you put your hand close to her face... BEWARE!
Morgan grabbing eggs. Once again I was too late before she moved out of the frame.
Molly, Maegan (yes her back is to me in most pictures) and Claire at Town Square Egg Hunt.
Maegan and Claire- Double Trouble
Maegan's serious side ( I love this picuture..even though she was mad at me for not letting her play on the playground. There were TOO many kids for me to keep my eyes on her..so she pouted)Another pout..I mean pose


No comments: