Well, I thought I would be back to the wonderful world of blogging since I'm on vacation now, but so far the week keeps unfolding with more sickies. Seems like everyone in the house (except Mark) has been sick and with something different. So far for my fun filled vacation of getting something done around the house. I hope I am all patched up and good to go in the morning, because Christi and I have some thrifting to do. We are on the search for some bargins. I am in the process of redoing the kitchen and have decided to fill it with my favorite things, who cares if it doesn't all go...as long as it makes me happy. Hopefully next week I can have some new fun pictures to share...until then here's an oldie that always makes me laugh! Silly girls-

& how can I not laugh at this post? Well she is a Vegas girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment