Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall is in the Air

This weekend was a busy one for the Eveleigh Family. We had too many events going on at the same time, and were unable to make all of them. Saturday morning we went to the Fall Festival. The picture is of Morgan playing in the pumpkin patch. I was trying to get her attention, but she was too busy trying to put all of the broken stems back on the pumpkins. We then came home with enough time to change our clothes to go to birthday party #2 (we missed birthday party #1 because of the raffle drawing at the fall festival) The girls had fun playing at the party, I did not!! I was too busy chasing Miss Morgan around and around- then we went bowling with our friends. (see Princess Maegan for more details) Fall is in the air- even if the temp. doesn't show it!

No comments: