Madness
Well, my new job this year is total MADNESS to say the least. I am working later, going in on weekends, and driving myself to the point of insanity. But I LOVE it! I have finally found the place I need to be! I love working with 5year olds and watching them blossom. Just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't dropped from the face of the Earth, but I have fallen into the abyss of Kindergarten!
2 comments:
Having my second one in kindergarten this year, I truly believe that a kindergarten teacher is THE most important teacher a child can have. You set the tone of what their school years will be like, will they love school or hate it? You have to take kids who can read and kids who don't know their alphabet and find a common ground. So - if you don't hear if from your parents, as a parent I appreciate you for what you do! Love you!!
i love the pumkins soooo cute
Post a Comment