Well, I'm a little behind at posting, but what else is new? I wanted to put a few of our pictures from our trip to Canada here... more will follow later. I still have Christmas pictures to edit and post.

Look at how much snow! It was really snowing hard!

Banff Springs Hotel-BEAUTIFUL

A view from the gondola

Maegan hanging on to Daddy in the gondola

Morgan is a regular snow bunny!

More coming later...
3 comments:
Hi!
What cute pictures! We had snow this week at our house! Very pretty...now, just icy! The girls look so cute in their hats! Hope you're having a good week!
Love,
A~M
Sweet. Looks like you guys had a good time! We both need to get better about posting!
P.S. Don't forget about that vaca idea I mentioned.
Ummm, there's something wrong when you log in to change your background and don't add any new posts or pics... I'm just sayin'...
Post a Comment