Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We're Baaaack




It's been awhile to say the least. This last year of our life has been a blur. The girls are growing up right before our eyes. The Eveleigh family has been busy. Running around after Morgan as she growls like a dinosaur. And watching Maegan create, cook, twirl, and TALK.....non-stop. We finally broke down and purchased a new computer (Maegan helped things along as she crashed our last PC twice). Mom now has her very own laptop (well I share with Dad when I have to). I also purchased insurance....with these two it was a must. Getting the new laptop was terrific, but I still haven't installed all my programs. As soon as I am on vacation I plan to get busy. Once the programs are installed again, I will post a few pictures of the girls. We hope everyone is doing well and look forward to catching up again.


No comments: