

Today was Dino Day. We went to the Nature Discovery Park and had a dino dig. The girls were super excited. We stopped at Subway to grab some lunch and they had the cutest dino lunch sacks with the kid meal. PERFECT!! We took our dino bags and went to hunt for fossils. The girls ran around for a solid hour before stopping. Morgan loved the dirt, of course. She also liked the swings and running in the dino skeleton. Maegan liked climbing to the top of the tower and sliding down. They even talked Gaga into sliding down one of the tubes. I don't think she will do it again. And if she even thinks about it ...I have pictures to prove why she shouldn't :) It was very chilly so we didn't stay as long as we would have liked...so tomorrow another adventure. I'm thinking Farmer's Market and the duck pond!
No comments:
Post a Comment