Well my vacation is coming to an end...so sad! So I'm making the most of it this week. Christi and I have been crafting up a storm. We've started so many projects and actually finished a few. I think Dave (Chrisit's fiance) will be glad when I go back to work so he can come home and RELAX! Mark will also be grateful when I stop asking him to help gather my supplies and give me a crash course in working power tools. What can I say? its therapy and we all need it from time to time. I'll post some picutres later today of our projects. I don't have time to download now..I'm on my way to Lowe's to pick up our next batch of supplies.
We also did our Family Fun Nite last night-we extended it to Family & Friends Fun Nite-not only do Christi and I craft, but we cook and bake! HA
For dinner last night we made French Dip Sandwiches-YUMMO and rainbow cupcakes- the cupcakes were inspired by a blog and they turned out super cute. The kids helped us decorate. Pic to come later and we are already planning the next bit o business!
1 comment:
Well we are having a lot of fun thats for sure...poor Mark and Dave, they will be glad when our craft madness is over..lol
Post a Comment