A hodge podge of the last few days...my mom left Tuesday morning and the girls and I have been taking it easy. We were going full force the last week with my mom and I think I was just pooped out!! Yesterday was Mark's birthday. The girls and I made him cookie brownies. Maegan asked me if we had enough candles to put on daddy's brownie? I laughed because NO way were that many candles fitting on one lil brownie-but rather than explain-I just told her no because the house would burn down. I also got around to using the arugula that I bought at Malto's Farmer's Market. That was a neat experience. I found a great recipe for Cajun Grilled Steak with Mustard Horseradish Cream...YUmmO!!! at least I thought so. And finally I decided to get creative. Maegan has been telling me for the last week that we don't have enough St. Patrick's Day decorations. ?What? not that I normally go overboard- I mean isn't one wall hanging enough??? So rather than disappoint I got out the Cricut and went to work. Overall I felt pretty pleased about being "Lucky!"
No comments:
Post a Comment