So I still have a wee bit o'crafty left in me...from mine and Christi's craft-o-rama last week. I had been thinking of making the girls St.Patrick's shirts. Of course I waited to the last minute. Here is what I came up with....the graphics are a free download from a great blogger site (How Does She?) They actually are meant to be cupcake picks, but I transformed them. Maegan gets the big bows because she's actually a Southern girl at heart- and Morgan...well her idea of a bow is a ponytail holder. So I had to go lite on hers. I made them new bows for their hair (clipped to the side of the shirt waiting for the morning get ready shuffle.) I love Maegan's bow. I've been wanting to try out that technique for awhile now. Finally played around and for my first try I was pleasantly surprised.
Hopefully the shirts will hold up for tomorrow...for a two hour project..NOT BAD!!
Happy St. Patty's Day (I'll claim a lil Irish here- my great gma was Irish-just don't tell the Welshman Mark)

2 comments:
Aww....so precious!! You did an awesome job!! They will be the cutest lil' St Patty's day chicks evah!! :) Be sure to share pics of them showing off their cute shirts. So happy you are blogging again...Love commenting back and forth with ya! Thanks so much for visiting my blog...I'm trying to get back on a roll, too. :) Time for it to warm up in AL, you know...I don't think this southern chick knew HSV was going to have this much snow and cold! haha The snow was fun though...I would have missed not having any!
Love you!
A~M
Very cute! Aiden's sporting his green polo shirt today... we didn't get a St. Paddy's shirt from MiMi!
Post a Comment